Data Science & Marketing Experts
We offer marketing savvy professionals working alongside leading edge data scientists to bring you innovative and practical insights into your business.
With a growing, dedicated team undertaking advanced analytics we help our clients innovate and gain competitive edge just by listening to their own data.
Data and Predictive Analytics for SMEs
By analysing their data, we have helped our small to medium sized clients understand correlations between activities in their business; helping them gain data insights and business intelligence including identifying and understanding their most and least valuable customers and suppliers.
Predictive Analytics and Big Data for Corporates
Working with our larger clients, we have a fantastic success rate in using predictive analytics in identifying previously unknown business leads and significantly increasing sales pipelines.
Contact us when you need to kick start your data analytics projects.
Big Data Analytics Tools and Techniques
Working together, we can help you exploit your data through:
- Using Microsoft Power BI, a suite of business intelligence software. You’ll get answers quickly with rich dashboards and informative customer and business analytics visualisations.
- Building predictive analytics models by applying machine learning algorithms to answer your key business questions.
Take a look at our blog "How to get your data to talk to you" - which explains some of the terminology and provides illustrations.
We utilise Microsoft Data Analytics technologies such as Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio and Microsoft R Open, a leading statistical software ecosystem for data science.
- Investigating business analytics, which encompasses more than data analytics to synthesise data trends and competitive drivers in the competitive business environment.
- Extracting value and insight from relevant data using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and third party systems to feed into our analysis software.
- Creating data warehouses, having a ‘single customer view’ database provides a multi-channel picture, which is a major step towards delivering successful big data analytics.