Mobile Website Development
Developing highly functional websites since 1995, today, our expert team provides top quality websites for mobiles and tablets that work for modern day businesses and consumers. Let us help you use web technology to build a successful multi-device strategy that works the way you want to.
Whether accessed via a desktop, a smartphone or a tablet, each version of your website is a key entry point to your company. In addition to making sure your website or app is technically sound and visually attractive, your online key messages need to greet and engage visitors from the moment they land on the page. Our team of website consultants are Chartered Institute of Marketing qualified experts; they are supported by our Web and Mobile Design team and highly experienced Microsoft .NET developers.
I have always found Objective IT to be responsive to our requirements and impressed with the way they seek to gain an insight into the market we operate in so they can implement both web design and database elements in the most effective way.
Richard Andrews, Website Director, What Media, RBI
Website Development Services
Using our expert web development skills alongside working with designers and agencies we develop good looking, functional websites for mobiles and all other portable devices. Our websites deliver a great user experience to create a brilliant first impression, offering simple navigation and easy-to-access information. We can also create useful features such as blogs and interactive pages to engage your visitors.
We use Sitefinity to develop our websites, learn more about Telerik Sitefintiy CMS.
Developing the perfect custom mobile website
We recognise that mobile users have specific needs. This is why we design mobile websites to focus on connecting users to the content they are looking for. Here’s our top five tips on… what makes a good mobile website?
- Place ‘calls to action’ front and centre. For primary calls to action always use your most prominent space.
- Make menus short and sweet. Mobile users don't have the patience to keep scrolling. Always summarise your menu options to make it easier for mobile users to navigate.
- Get back to the homepage easily. Mobile users get very frustrated if there's no simple way to access the home page. An easy way to do this is use your logo as a return to home button.
- Don’t let promotions overshadow content. Promotions can be a distraction from the company’s core offerings. Ensure promotional banners don’t clash with the navigation and are distinct from calls to action.
- Put your search bar near the top. Your site search should be one of the first things a user sees. It needs to be clearly visible. Make sure search returns the strongest and most relevant results first.
Follow these simple guidelines to create a user-friendly mobile website. And remember a good mobile site need finger-friendly navigation, speed, targeted functionality and eye catching visualisations.
Get in touch today to talk about your mobile website.
By using a fluid layout along with media queries to alter the design and the template of a website, Objective IT can ensure your site looks just as professional on a Microsoft Surface as it does on an iPhone.
We will also ensure that file sizes are kept to a minimum so that whether your staff or customers are using Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G, your website will load seamlessly.